Save the Canso
Pilatus PC-12 in Royal Canadian Mounted Police Service
CT-156 Harvard II
Canadian Regional – F28
CL215T, CV580 and Turbo Commander
Government of Saskatchewan
Gates Open 9:00am, Close 4:30pm
Admission is available at two entrance gates
- 5 Hangar Road – Saskatchewan Aviation Museum
- 2620 Thayer Ave – Mitchinson Flight Centre
- Adults & Youth: $10.00
- Children: $ 5.00 (under 14 years of age)
- Preschoolers: Free (5 & under)
Parking $5/vehicle available at:
- Lot C – 47th St W. between Hangar Rd & Ave C
- Lot across from Mitchinson Flight Centre
– 2620 Thayer Ave
- Handicap parking in front of Hangar 5
Sorry, we are not able to welcome pets – services animals will be allowed.
Parking fees will be dedicated to fuel our guest planes. Thanks for your support!
Purchase Plane Rides!
In the Tiger Moth…
In the Harvard…
Thank you to our event sponsors:
Thank you to our event supporters:
Skyxe Saskatoon Airport, Mitchinson Flight Centre, Kreos 10, Saskatoon Avionics Ltd.,
Central Aircraft Maintenance, OK Tire
Also, many thanks to our volunteers!
Without YOU this wouldn’t be possible.