JOIN US AUGUST 26 & 27, 2023!
Celebrating the history and diversity of aviation in Saskatchewan.
Gear up for an adrenaline-packed weekend at the Saskatchewan Aviation Museum! Witness amazing aircraft displays including RCAF, Saskatchewan Air Ambulance, Northern Air Operations Water Bomber, Rise Air, and more! Kids can enjoy face-painting, and brace yourself – there might even be a Bouncy Castle! Don’t miss this awesome event.
50/50 Prize winning Number for Saturday Aug 26!
The winning ticket was blue – 0982008
There were $700 worth of tickets sold and when we split that number, the winner of the 50/50 Draw gets $350. To collect your money please come to the museum with your ticket and we will present you with a cheque for $350! Thanks so much to everyone who participated!
5 Hangar Road at the Saskatoon Airport on August 26 and 27
9:00 AM and 4:00 PM each day.
Admission if for Saturday OR Sunday. Not both days.
We have a set number of spaces available at this event. We recommend pre-purchasing your tickets to secure a spot.
$30/Family | Same Household
$15/Adult | 18+
$10/Child Ages 6-17
FREE/Child Ages 5 and Under
Buy Your Tickets Now!
Come out and see the largest aviation event in Saskatchewan. See the planes, try our simulators, go on a tour and catch the feeling of flight. Find the Top Gun in your family.
Aircraft On Display
There will be many different types and sizes of aircraft, subject to availability:
- Military Harvard ll CT-156 Turbo prop training aircraft,
- T-33 Training Jet
- Stars Air Ambulance
- Government of Saskatchewan Air Ambulance
- Government of Saskatchewan Fire Attack aircraft
- DC-3 Freighter
- RCMP Pilatus PC-12
- Saskatoon Police Service Surveillance aircraft
- Flight-ready antiques of the British Commonwealth Air Training Plan (Tiger Moth, Chipmunk, Cornell, Harvard MK lV,
- Saskatoon Airport Fire Truck
- Active aircraft restoration projects – Avro Anson and Norseman
- Five Aircraft Simulators including a King Air 100 Simulator
- Interactive Bell 206B helicopter display that you can sit in
- Grumman Tracker Submarine Hunter Simulator