Book a Flight
An experience you wont forget
A flight in a WWII Era DH82 Tiger Moth is among life’s most incredible experiences:
- Feel the thrill of taking control of a Tiger Moth
- Spectacular views of the magnificent Saskatoon and area.
- Feel the wind in your hair from the open-air cockpit.
A De Havilland Tiger Moth flying lesson gives you the chance to step back in time and experience the joy of flight as it was at the turn of the 20th century.
- View Saskatoon from the seat of this vintage WWII biplane DH82 Tiger Moth over Saskatoon.
- With this experience, you may actually take control of the aircraft whilst under the guidance of a highly experienced flying instructor.
- Flights are offered daily 7 days a week weather permitting.
Tiger Moth Fare
30 Minute Flight – $250
Flight time includes passenger briefing, take-off, and landing, approximately 20 minutes in the air.
If you need assistance or have questions, please feel free to call us at 306-651-7247.
How to Find us
Our museum is NOT accessible from the main airport terminal, but at the following address:
5 Hangar Road, Saskatoon, SK S7L5X4
Hangar Road is accessed via 47th Street from Avenue C North (turning opposite the RCAF Memorial Park parking lot), or from Wheaten Avenue off of 45th Street West.