receive discounts & preserve history
One Of The Best Ways To Preserve Saskatchewan’s Aviation History For Our Future Generations Is By Your Membership.
What does your membership mean for you?
A membership provides you unlimited free admission to the museum during the year, discounts on merchandise in the gift shop, as well as, discounts for classes and programs offered by the museum.
What does your membership mean to the museum?
- Your membership fees help support the museum’s educational programs.
- Your membership fees help support the museum’s restorations and exhibits in our extensive collection of historic aircraft.
The museum relies on its memberships and volunteers to help us reach our goals. If you would like to work on restoration projects, maintenance, help in our fundraising efforts, assist in running our gift shop, tour guides or just present a smiling face to our visitors, we welcome and value your participation.
Contact us at 306 651-7247
or pay us a visit to find out what we are all about.
Come, join our team of aviation enthusiasts today!
$75 annually (includes 2 adults & dependent children under 18-yrs age)
$250 annually. (includes two adults, the representative and alternate).
- Prices shown effective January 1, 2021
- Coupons, Passes and Discounts are not applicable during Special Events.
- Membership benefits runs the calendar year (January 1 to December 31), expires and is renewable annually.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
Apply to become a member or Renew your Membership Now
To purchase a membership, please complete the Membership Application below and choose the membership level you desire, including all of your personal and/or business information. Payment using our online form can be made by Credit Card, Debit Card or PayPal.
If you prefer, you can mail a cheque or drop off your membership fee in person at the Saskatchewan Aviation Museum and Learning Centre at Bay 5, Hangar 5, John G. Diefenbaker Airport, Saskatoon SK S7L 5X4.