Jump into our 1942 DH82 Tiger Moth WWII Trainer aircraft and relive history!
A FLIGHT IN A WWII ERA DH82 TIGER MOTH IS AMONG LIFE’S MOST INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCES:
- Feel the thrill of flight in a Tiger Moth.
- See spectacular views of the magnificent Saskatoon and area.
- This experience makes for a wonderful gift or a great opportunity to add a little adventure to your own life!
- Gift Cards available at the museum or buy a gift card online
A vintage WWII flight gives you the chance to step back in time and experience the joy of flight in a legendary fighter training aircraft as it was at the turn of the 20th century.
- Jump into our 1942 DH82 Tiger Moth WWII Trainor aircfraft and relive history!
- Flight time includes passenger briefing, take-off, and landing, approximately 20 minutes in the air.
- For your planning purposes, we only fly Wednesday to Saturday!
30 Minute Flight – $350
CALL OR EMAIL US TODAY TO BOOK YOUR TIGER MOTH FLIGHT!
How to Find us
Our museum is NOT accessible from the main airport terminal, but at the following address:
5 Hangar Road, Saskatoon, SK S7L5X4
Hangar Road is accessed via 47th Street from Avenue C North (turning opposite the RCAF Memorial Park parking lot), or from Wheaten Avenue off of 45th Street West.